DNN Release Notes — 2013 Feb 06
7/3/2019 • 2 minutes to read
• 2 minutes to read
- Fixed issue that prevented non admins and non hosts to save HTML content as a template.
- Fixed potential endless loop when using the device redirection on a new site.
- Fixed UI issue where sub menus could go off screen.
- Fixed issue that stopped users from switching sites from the control bar.
- Fixed CSS issue for disabled menu items.
- Fixed issue with link in the Journal when a site is restored in a different server.
- Fixed issue that prevented pop ups from closing when a window would not use the default alias for JQuery.
- Fixed errors when registering or logging in using a Twitter account.
- Fixed issue that stopped users from updating the Max File Size value.
- Implemented functionality in the Admin > Advanced Configuration > Languages so that users are able to re install and upgrade language packs.
- Fixed error in the HTML Editor Image Manager that stopped users from navigating the complete folder structure.
- Improved performance of the File Explorer when looking for files from an HTML module.
- Fixed issue where more than one language pack was being shown for each language during installation.
- Fixed issue where notification emails were not being sent.
- Fixed issue where the wrong timezone would be set in the host user's profile.
- Fixed issue where email was not getting delivered when a user received a message from another user.
- Fixed issue that prevented users from renaming pages that include special characters.
- Enhanced the flow when downloading documents that can be opened in a browser (like xml).
- Removed non FIPS compliant code from the Client Resource Management component.
- Fixed issue where the user was not able to download language packs from the host > languages section.
- Implemented functionality to send query strings when redirecting sites using the mobile redirection feature.