DNN Release Notes — 2014 Oct 01
DNN PLATFORM 7.3.3
- Enhanced DDR Menu to allow menus to be filtered by page tags.
- Enhanced messaging system to support additional tokens.
- Enhanced core library to include extension methods for creating/manipulating XML documents.
- Fixed issue where notifications were not updated without a page refresh.
- Fixed issue where site management was not working correctly with site skins.
- Fixed issue where upgrades can fail due to a versioning issue.
- Fixed issue where foldermanager was inefficient in iterating child folders and files in a given folder.
- Fixed issues where RadEditor provider did not work correctly in IE11.
- Fixed issue where custom page URLs were not properly formatted.
- Fixed issue where page settings were not properly saved for localized pages.
- Fixed issue where sample Razor script would list all users in an installation.
- Fixed issue where improper module manifest can break extensions page.
- Fixed issue where social modules did not update search index appropriately.
- Fixed issue where malformed profile urls or profile pages for deleted users caused error in event log.
- Fixed issue where upgrades failed for case sensitive SQL collations.
- Fixed issue where reordering tabs in one portal affected tab order in other portals.
- Failure to validate user messaging permissions.
- All updates included with DNN Platform 7.3.3.
- Fixed issue that was causing an error being logged when updating documents with workflow.
- Implemented new functionality that allows users to find documents using keywords in the file metadata.
- Fixed issue that was causing the search priority in documents to not function correctly.
- Improved performance during document indexing to reduce CPU usage.
- Fixed issue that was causing slashes to be removed when using advanced URL functionality.
- Fixed issue that was causing URLs to not be updated successfully when updating the value from the Manage Web Servers Settings.
EVOQ ENGAGE (EVOQ SOCIAL 2.0.0)
- Enhanced the Community Manager Experience:
- Created a new control panel that replaces Social Dashboard and Gaming Mechanics Administration.
- Added additional analytic tracking and reporting options.
- Added community health indicators.
- Added ability to manage users.
- Surfaced tasks in this area.
- Centralized community setting management.
- Enabled Friendly URLs for the main 6 content oriented modules (great for SEO, also avoids duplicate page titles; cid/## will become /my-content-title).
- Surfaced comment moderation in additional areas (Discussions, Events and Ideas).
- Added ability to report a user which results in notifications to moderators and community managers.
- Users can be removed from the profile area as well.
- Added Upcoming events view in Social Events and made it the default view, shows only events currently in progress or scheduled in the future.
- Added ability to delete a user from the user's profile page (this is a soft-delete) as well as promote them to a moderator role.
- Updated search control in the seven social modules that use it to be a companion module, and thus optional to show/hide for site administrators and page editors.
- This also exposes a new create button in the left hand footer of those modules too, to enable creation when search is not displayed (or without requiring a scroll to top for end users).