DNN Release Notes — 2012 Nov 28
12/8/2019 • 2 minutes to read
• 2 minutes to read
DOTNETNUKE PLATFORM 7.0.0
- Fixed issue that caused profiles of deleted users to be available.
- Removed the postback after checkboxes are selected in Page Settings > Taxonomy.
- Implemented the functionality required to edit security role names and social group names.
- Fixed issue when using DateTime properties in profiles.
- Fixed viewstate error when using Facebook authentication in conjunction with "require valid profile for login".
- Fixed issue where cached pages were not sending Content-Type in the response header.
- Fixed issue where deleting the razor host module caused the razorhelpers to be deleted too.
- Fixed issue where users could not upload a profile picture when a site belonged to a site group.
- Fixed issue where the Journal ignores the page size setting.
- Fixed issue where URLs were incorrect after moving a site with site groups enabled to a new serer.
- Fixed issue in the Journal that made image thumbnails not clickable.
- Fixed issue in the Journal where images were played like youtube videos.
- Fixed issue in the Member Directory module that could show members to non authenticated users.
- Fixed issue in the Lists module that could potentially be used for script / html injection.
- Fixed issue where some validation was missing when uploading profile pictures.
- Updated modules:
- File Manager
- Member Directory
- Message Center
- My Modules
- Social Groups